Cognos Disclosure Management enables companies to transform their finance operations, helping them become more efficient and effective, while ensuring data accuracy.
Cognos Disclosure Management allows your finance and accounting teams to focus on high value analysis and gain the insights required to drive performance in today’s fast moving marketplace.
Cognos Disclosure Management enables finance teams to:
- Configure and enforce intelligent processes. Drive process consistency and automate many manual processes in budgeting, forecasting, the financial close and reporting.
- Enable controlled collaboration. Rely on a single, secure enterprise-scalable solution that lets multiple users view and edit reports simultaneously without versioning issues.
- Link report data directly to enterprise data sources. Create dynamic reports that update automatically when the numbers in underlying data sources change - ensuring a single, consistent version of the truth throughout the office of finance.
- Use workflow and task management capabilities. Gain insight into critical performance management and reporting processes through process dashboards and alerts.
- Optimize controls and auditability. Standardize review and validation procedures and ensure they are performed at each level of the organization - from department to entity to corporate headquarters.
- Enhance security over sensitive data and reports. Use secure, user-based logins to power a comprehensive set of internal security features, preventing data leaks and insider trading.
- Use the intuitive user interface of Microsoft Office. Users can take advantage of their expertise with the calculation capabilities of Microsoft Excel, and their knowledge of formatting in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word, while utilizing the additional functionality and capabilities of an enterprise database driven solution.
Enterprise Disclosure Management includes:
- Cognos Disclosure Management - standardize and automate manual processes; reduce risk.
- Cognos Financial Statement Reporting (Cognos FSR) - ensure accurate, consistent data for regulatory disclosures and statutory reports, including XBRL.